Real Estate is the concept of property dealing with land and buildings. There are many types of real estate. The wide type of real estates are
Real estate market knowledge is the requisite before investing in any financial properties. This helps to understand the locality’s real estate market. It aids in analyzing the market trends and lets us make better decisions.
Residential supply increases by 6.9% specifically in the outskirts of East Bangalore. The increase is due to the gradual opening of the economy, pace in under construction activities and new launches.
Majority of the new supply is concentrated in the outskirts of East Bangalore. In Spite of the pandemic, Bangalore is the top city to have its real estate market in the upper hand. Thus increment in price of ready to move in and under construction properties.
In East Bangalore, the under construction properties have seen an average growth of 1.3%.
The ready to move in and under construction segments have witnessed price increments. East Bangalore’s real estate market dominance is due to its affordable homes. Apart from the affordability for easy buying of the clients the builders extend many assistance in bank loans. And fortunately the banks have decreased their rate of interest. There are many cashback and discount offers provided by the builders to aid the home buyers and investors during the pandemic.
East Bangalore has great demand for plots and villa properties in its peripheral areas. The demand for plots and villas have increased over time in some of the east Bangalore areas such as
Price increment in East Bangalore is implemented for its better
Do you know? Whitefield and Sarjapur Road are the most searched real estate localities in Bangalore.
Here we are going to unbox a bustling property in East Bangalore for you.
Prestige Waterford is the residential apartment property developed by Prestige groups. It’s a premium property situated in ECC Road, Whitefield, East Bangalore.
The Waterford project is sprawled across 16.6 acres of land space and only 15% of it is used for residential purposes and remaining 85% for the open and green spaces. This elegant luxurious property has 1,2,3 and 4 BHK units with 7 towers and 5 wings. All the 1 and 2 BHK units have been sold out. The smaller units are named classic and larger units are called premium.
The Prestige Waterford has many different sized apartments available. This helps us in choosing the best fit for us. There are many dimensions units such as
And many more sizes. The infrastructure and amenities of Prestige Waterford gives a super premium experience and high rated lifestyle to the residents.
Prestige City Sarjapur is an ongoing project located off Sarjapur Road, East Bangalore. The development size of this largest township is 180 acres. Several housing fashions are present in the eminent property with plots, villas, and apartments. There are 7000 apartment units, 149 villa bungalows, and 808 vacant lands. We get 1,2,3,4 BHK home and villas with 3 and 4 BHK copious units in the apartment segment. The plots are available in suitable sizes such as 30*40sqft, 40*60sqft.