Trends are the concept used to compare and analyze the past, present and future movements of any particular thing or entity.
It is calibrating the growth or development of the location widely based on three-time factors such as
Whitefield has been doing or seeing only the upper graph for the last 2 decades. Before the last 2 decades, it was all about the Sathya sai Ashram, Kadugodi Railway station and some industrial development.
But over the years, once the ITPL, International Tech Park Bangalore was established. The Whitefield got a new form of rapid growth and slowly many IT parks and companies emerged in the locality. Thus Whitefield has become a large IT hub in Bangalore. This, directly and indirectly, leads to many businesses and employment.
Metro Trains: This is an ongoing development that is going to change the glance of the locality. The purple line will seamlessly connect Whitefield with many major areas of the city. You can travel to any part of the city with these upcoming facilities. The metro trains are going to make your commute easy and in a jiffy.
The Government of Karnataka has also developed the infrastructure and connectivity of this locality. The infrastructure of Whitefield is appreciable with many best-reputed schools, institutes, hospitals, shopping malls, multiplexes, banks and ATMs.
The connectivity of Whitefield is great with other major parts of the city. There are frequent buses from Whitefield to other places in the city. And other public transportation such as cabs, autos is recurring available.
Real estate is another trending news in Whitefield due to its great infrastructure, connectivity, and affordable homes.
Prestige Waterford is a luxury apartment property that provides
What else do we expect from an investment property? All the above prime factors have been finely crafted by the renowned Prestige groups.
If you are looking for 3 and 4 BHK sophisticated projects. It’s a great pick for you. The Prestige Waterford is located in ECC Road, Whitefield, Bangalore. The property is spread across 16.6 acres of land space. But only 15 % of it is used for residential units. The remaining 85 % is used for open and green spaces. It’s quite demanding to find a property in Whitefield with 80%+ open space.
The Prestige Waterford 1 and 2 BHK are all fully booked. The smaller units of 3 and 4 BHK are called classic and larger units are called the premium. There are 7 towers and 5 wings in the Prestige Waterford.
The property is good and robust with a well-planned infrastructure. The exquisite residential units are widely classified into 1,2,3 and 4 BHK. These are further classified into many types based on size. Prestige Waterford gives the homebuyers and investors wider options to buy and choose the best ones for us. Let’s discuss one type of house pattern available in Prestige Waterford. Type C1 is a 3BHK larger unit with a foyer of size 9.8*4.7sqft, living and dining room of size 24*12sqft. There are 3 BHKs and a kitchen with a maid’s room in this unit. Two wider balconies of size 5feet have been provided.